8 Ball Pool is a game for iOS or Android phones developed by Miniclip. You can play against computer opponents or with friends. To find out how to play against your friends, just follow these simple steps.
8 Ball Pool for iOS
1. Opening the app- Tap the 8 Ball Pool icon. This opens the app.
2. Connections with friends- Assuming you’ve already linked to Facebook or added friends already, look to the far right of the title screen. You’ll see Play With Friends. Tap this button.
3. Finding a friend to play against- You are now looking at your list of friends that you’ve added. Select the friend you wish to play against by tapping play next to that friend’s name. Note: The selected friend must be online to accept your challenge.
4. Finding the venue- Depending on how many coins you have and how far you’ve progressed in the game, you get several options of venue. Slide to highlight your chosen venue and tap on the venue button.
5. Giving it your all- Now that you have challenged your friend (assuming they’re online at the same time as you) and you’ve selected the venue, it’s time to play the game.
6. Not online- If your friend isn’t online, you will receive a notification when they come online and you can play.